This will look for

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-26 14:47:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Sales manager” AND “B B” and boolean operator linkedin sales navigator If you enter two terms, the search engine will assume there is an AND between them. . Search at least one keyword with OR If you want to broaden your search to find profiles that include one or more terms, you can separate those terms with OR. OR is most often used to search for alternate spellings, or for terms that mean the same thing. For example: “Sales Operations” OR “Sales Ops” “Vice President” OR “vp” OR “V.P.” OR “SVP” OR “EVP” or boolean operator sales navigator.

Exclude keywords with NOT If you want to exclude Job Function Email List a particular term from your search, type that term with NOT before it. Your search results will exclude any profile containing that term. For example: Director NOT Executive NOT VP NOT “Vice President Let’s see a live example. Here I added the keyword “CEO” in the title filter how to use not boolean search sales navigator If I change it to CEO NOT Assistant, you can see that I exclude leads from the search. not boolean operator example.

I can do the same thing by adding another keyword and clicking on the exclusion button exclude keyword from boolean search sales navigator Once you click, the button will appear in red and the exclusion will work exactly like if you had put a NOT boolean operator not boolean operator appears red . Combine boolean queries with parentheses If you want to do a complex search, you can combine terms and modifiers. For example: Marketing AND B B OR B C  profile containing Marketing AND B B OR Marketing AND B B. parenthesis sales navigator boolean search How to Export Your Linkedin Sales Navigator Boolean Search.

回復

使用道具 舉報

本版積分規則

簡易模式|手機版|自動贊助|回憶致青春社團|回憶致青春粉絲團|隨心美工-抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:14 , Processed in 1.456180 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |